We are opening a position for Project Officer of Horizon Europe projects
The chosen candidate will be responsible for the overall administration and management support of H2020/ HE projects and will also actively contribute to the preparation of other project proposals.
Main activities and responsibilities
- overall responsibility for the complete management of the project in close cooperation with the
- EFCCA secretariat.
- preparation and processing of technical and financial reports;
- maintenance and update of project web page;
- regular communication with international project partners;
- participation in teleconferences / project meetings / workshops / conferences;
- community management (involvement of EFCCA national members if required)
- Participating in and contributing to meetings and events of the project consortia;
- Contributing to the planning and delivery of established milestones and deliverables, including training materials, the collection and analysis of data, and drafting reports on findings;
- Supporting communication activities to various audiences.
- You are educated to Master level in a relevant field such as social sciences, humanities, or health-
- related fields;
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in project operations, ideally in organisations working in the field of patients’ advocacy, patients’ empowerment, public health and/or social policy. Please provide at least one reference to support your application. Previous experience of working on EU-funded projects is a plus;
- Proven experience with project administration, management or projects proposal writing (EU projects or H2020 / HE projects are an advantage);
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, proven experience in writing articles and reports as well as presenting findings to diverse audiences. English writing skills will be tested during the interview. Other European languages are a plus;
- Very good analytical and problem-solving skills, and attention to detail, as well as a proactive mind-set, a pragmatic approach and a willingness to take the initiative;
- Good organisational skills and sense of priority setting; ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously to meet rapidly changing requirements of projects and different deadlines;
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office. Experience in video-making, creating online training materials,etc. is a plus.
- Knowledge of European R&D landscape is an advantage (H2020, HE, Structural Funds etc.).
- Very good interpersonal skills and teamwork; ability to work in a small, busy, international team, while also being able to work autonomously with minimum supervision when needed;
- Experience of living in different contexts across Europe and social, cultural and political differences is desirable;
- Willing to travel within Europe when required.
- opportunity of working in a multicultural and international team
- cooperation on excellent European collaborative R&D Consortia
- further education and professional development;
- job location in Brussels, Belgium
- expected to start work in spring 2023.
Working for EFCCA means professional autonomy, flexible working hours and an attractive corporate
culture. Our intention is to convert your initial one-year contract into a long-term one.
To apply for this position, please send your CV and motivation letter (both in English) to email@example.com till
January 27, 2023.
Only candidates that will proceed to the next round of the job competition will be
contacted by January 31st, 2023.