The second issue of the EFCCA Magazine 2014 is now available. We hope you enjoy reading about our latest activities, news from our members and other interesting articles related to IBD.
We would like to especially highlight two interesting interviews looking at the subject of IBD and parenthood as well as an interview with Leon Pecasse, former EFCCA chairperson who has recently retired at the age of 84 from his professional and voluntary activities.
- EFCCA News - pag 5
- Feature: EFCCA General Assembly - pag 5
- European Youth Group - pag 12
- IBD and parenthood - pag 12
- Member News - pag 18
- A life time commitment to serve people with IBD - pag 18
- Living with IBD - pag 32
- Diary of an Ironman - pag 32
- News from partners - pag 36
- Medical Review corner - pag 38
- A focus on Biosimilar medicines - pag 30