The "Catch your dream’ summer camp is a EFCCA initiative for young people with IBD giving them the opportunity of having a break from ordinary life in a friendly, supportive and safe environment.
In December 2010 EFCCA launched the Europe wide IMPACT survey which provides a unique and exciting opportunity to discover the true IMPACT of IBD not only on quality of life, but also on the social, educational, employment, and holistic aspects of IBD, on a European level.
The specific aims of the survey are to discover:
· The effects of IBD on a wide range of aspects of people’s lifestyles
· Whether these aspects are included in consultations with healthcare professionals
· The extent of access that people with IBD have to healthcare and support facilities in various countries from the perspective and perceptions of the patient
· understanding perceptions of the quality of Health Care provide
· generally understanding the differences that exist between countries, age groups, genders and different types of IBD
· to provide EFFCA and national patient associations important new evidence to gain attention on the needs of IBD patients and to drive for better resource commitments from official policy bodies, including WHO.
Please download our most recent publication.
Basic information about IBD.
The IMPACT project has been supported by an educational grant from Abbott.