Ulcerative Colitis? Time for a change!!!
The pharmaceutical company Celgene is conducting a new clinical trial for people with ulcerative colitis. The True North Study is determining the safety and effectiveness of an investigational oral drug for adults 18–75 years of age with ulcerative colitis (UC).
WHO MAY QUALIFY?
The study is open to those who meet the following criteria:
· Are 18–75 years of age
· Have a diagnosis of moderate to severe ulcerative colitis
· Are currently receiving treatment for ulcerative colitis
· Have received a colonoscopy or are willing to receive a colonoscopy to participate in the study
Participants in this study will need to:
- Participate in the study for 52 weeks
- Attend up to nine scheduled site visits
- Receive the study drug or placebo
- Adhere to the daily dosing regimen
To see if you qualify for participation in this study, please visit the following website to take a questionnaire https://truenorthstudy.com/ or for more information, please email TrueNorth@celgene.com