Here are some highlights:
- When you request to join our newsletter, we ask you only for an email address and name. We need this information to provide news to your email account from EFCCA.
- You can always unsubscribe from this mailing list, but we will no longer be able to provide you service update emails about changes to EFCCA, such as news or policies.The unsubscribe link is listed in the mail.
- To complete surveys, we ask your name, surname and email in order to create an id.
- You can unsubscribe from our survey database by sending a request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We never share your data with third parties.
- The GDPR policies will go into effect for existing subscribers on the 24rd of May 2018. New subscribers will be governed by the GDPR Policy starting from the date of this email.