The second issue of the EFCCA Magazine 2016 is now available online.
It includes an update of our latest activities and other inspiring stories and information related to IBD from around the world. We hope you enjoy reading it and please contact us if you would like to contribute to our next issue.
- EFCCA News - pag 5
- Empowering patients - pag 5
- European Youth Group - pag 12
- Transitions and IBD - pag 12
- Member News - pag 16
- Living with IBD - pag 24
- Writing to help others - pag 24
- News from partners - pag 28
- Medical Review corner - pag 32
- Pouchitis therapy: a new treatment option - pag 34